Best Badminton Shoes For Beginners- Getting the best badminton equipment to match one’s talents and ability can be highly challenging for a beginner in sports. Especially in terms of having the correct sports kit for his/her talents and expertise. Badminton is a game that requires its proper kit from its player so that it can be played in the best way. Even women and kids also need a proper accessory kit for the game.
Beginners often use their regular shoes for the game, but even if your casual running shoes are more convenient for jumping and comfortable, they are insufficient for Badminton match. To assist prevent accidents, Badminton demands quick and specially made shoes for its particular active movements. Your badminton shoes must be comfy and easy to jump against your opponent’s stroke, because your headshots need to be more powerful throughout the match. Here are top best badminton shoes for beginners, intermediate and advance players.
K-Swiss is a popular brand that introduced a court shoe specifically designed for badminton, pickleball, tennis, fastest growing sports in USA. The Express Light Pickleball was created to give players a lightweight, breathable comfort able shoe that supports on-court movement and performance needed for the sport. It is an all-around shoe, perfect badminton shoes for a beginners or a frequent expert player.
- Rubber sole
- AÖSTA 7.0 RUBBER COMPOUND: High-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe.
- DURAWRAP: Provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe-dragging
- 180 PSC PLANTAR: It enhances mid-foot stability.
- ORTHOLITE SOCK LINER: The unique open-cell structure of OrthoLite foam creates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away and provide a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- DRAGGUARD: Located in the high wear areas of the toe and heel offering increased abrasion-resistance.
- Moisture management system
- Great Support
- Completely breathable and pressure Relief
- Comfortable to wear
- Toe box can smaller for wide feet.
The Yonex Power Cushion Aerus Z Indoor Court Shoe is lightweight only 250 grams, that can help you move faster on court and make your steps as comfortable as possible. The mesh upper is strategically designed for ultra-comfort and breathability. The Synchro-Fit insole construction delivers a closer fit for smoother transitions and quicker footwork. A phenomenal shoe for players that want ultra-lightweight performance in the court. Best badminton shoes for beginners to start a new journey of sports.
- Color: Dark Grey
- Lightweight performance
- Court: Indoor Court (Badminton, Squash, Pickleball, Racquetball)
- Lightweight performance
- Length: True to Size
- Comfortable Steps
- Breathable and Durable
- Good Grip
- Ultra lightweight performance
- Color choice may be limited.
Babolat Men`s Shadow Tour Badminton Shoes for beginners feature a new construction that utilizes an Ariaprene fabric, offering more breathability and support. They also come with a higher heel. The new Shadow Tour is the ultimate shoe for all competitive players. With a Michelin sole for durability and grip, and reinforcements in the front of the shoe, this new version is a perfect combination of speed, comfort, and security throughout the badminton game.
- Colors: White/Light Grey
- Rubber sole
- Move and Position Yourself with Agility: A three-dimensional grip, combined with a unique rubber formula, guarantees explosive movements, and controlled sudden stops.
- Cushion and Protect: The heel is protected by a bi-density sole that absorbs shocks and at the same time helps you rebound. The shoe’s structure supports the foot for any type of stance. The upper material molds the foot’s shape, while preventing the foot from moving inside the shoe.
- Performance Without Compromising On Comfort: Comfortable, even after several hours of playing. The soft tongue and high collar surround the foot without being too tight, the molded inner sole hugs the foot and prevents odors and the upper material allows the foot to breathe.
- Michelin Paddle: The Michelin rubber composition offers a great combination of grip and durability to meet the extreme demands of paddle footwork.
- Durable, Good in Grip
- Comfortable, Breathable
- Shock Absorption and Rebound
- Comfortable, even after several hours of playing
- Wrong sizing can unfit.
Final Wording for Badminton Shoes For Beginners
Although, badminton is a game of energy and excitement, it demands for proper kit from the player, especially from beginners. Without this essential product, one can never enjoy this game’s real taste. So, buy the best badminton shoes for beginners from the most reliable source like Badminton Hub.
Also Visit: Women Badminton Shoes